Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



Trip To England 2009


On April 29th my mum and I went on a 3 week holiday to England. We stayed with my mums cousin, Kay. She is an absolutely lovely lady and makes you feel so welcome. This trip was my second one to England. I have been so lucky to have traveled to England twice.

My first page I used "Magic Rainbow" by Jen Hanson @ Deco-Pages


I created this page using Elves Page by Dragons Lair Designs @ Deco-Pages


I had a lot of enjoyment watching all the birds coming to the various bird feeders Kay has in her garden.
I used a kit called Birds Of A Feather by Susanna Wollman


Another gorgeous bird waiting on the lattice fence right near the bird feeder.

The kit I used was Muted Rainbow by Aubrey's Mom Designs @ Deco-Pages


Kit used for my sheep page was Elves Page by Dragons Lair Designs @ Deco-Pages


I created this doggie page using Creekside by Ice Princess Scrapz @ K-Joi Studios


Kit used for my boat page was Magic Rainbow by Jen Hanson @ Deco-Pages


Since making the page below, I have been told that the bird is called a Canadian Goose.
Kit used for this page was Creekside by Ice Princess Scrapz @ K-Joi Studios


Visiting Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm was one of 2 highlights of my trip. I have now started collecting Beatrix Potter memorabilia.
I created this page using Muted Rainbow by Aubrey's Mom Designs @ Deco-Pages


According to Kay and her garden, squirrels are a pest. So everytime she sees them in the yard she goes out and scares them off. However since I wanted to take photos of them, she let me do just that, before running outside to shoo them away. I took these photos through the windows of Kays awesome conservatory, built onto the back of her gorgeous home.

I used Summer Romance by Designs by CAZ @ Deco-Pages


I love castles and this one is a ruin. I wasn't able to take a photo at the spot where the photo in my page was taken from, but I did take some other photos. (of course)

Kit used was Always by Jen Hanson @ Deco-Pages


I created this page using The Arbor by SharonSignatureScrapz @ Deco-Pages


This is Rosie. I'm not sure what relation she is to me, but her father's sister is my mum's cousin. She is growing into a very beautiful young lady.

Kit used was The Arbor by SharonSignatureScrapz @ Deco-Pages


I actually bought this cup near my home, but I did buy a gorgeous Peter Rabbit mug whilst at Hill Top Farm, which I'm sure I will have to scrap soon, to add to my England Album.

Kit used was Scented Memories by Ice Princess Scrapz @ Deco-Pages


Kit used was Herbal Treasures by Ice Princess Scrapz @ Deco-Pages


I bought this cute keyring when I was visiting Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm in England.

Kit used was Forever Mine 2 by Jennifer Rassi @ Deco-Pages
The chickenwire in the background is also by Jennifer Rassi from her Chickenwire Cluster Elements pack @ Deco-Pages


I have numerous collections. One of which is beautiful china ware. I also collect trinket boxes and have quite a number of them now. I will be showing some of those in future pages.

I created this page using Words Of Love by SharonSignatureScrapz @ Deco-Pages



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home